We train all our permanent makeup courses one 2 one as we feel with the complexity of the treatment tailored training material will ensure your success during the training course.
We also suggest spreading the training days out giving the student time to digest and practise the training modules, the drawing practise for example is very important & forms an important part of your future success and treatment technique.
What is included:
- All wholesale providers to purchase treatment materials at competitive prices – we do this to save the students money on the training course.
- Pre study and main course training manuals including drawing practise templates
- Consultation & Aftercare forms
- Ongoing aftercare support – call and talk to our training team for support and guidance
- Student discount off future products & services
Why train in SPMU?
When it comes to choosing the right training school there are factors that any new technician will consider.
- When will I need to train and how long for?
- I don’t have any holidays left at or I can only train on weekends
- What will be involved?
- What support will be given once I've complete my training?
- Will I be able to build a client base?
- Can I run my own business?
These are just a sample of the considerations when looking to train in something new and ultimately start your own business.
We at Allure Beauty Group have built what we feel is the all-round training program to give you not only the most up to date training techniques but all the support, guidance and experience we feel is needed to be successful when starting your own business in SPMU.
What makes us different?
When training with Allure Beauty Group you will receive the following as part of your training program:
- 20 hours Pre-study
- Elite artist expertise on a one 2 one basis
- 5 day training program depending on your chosen techniques - Brows, Lips or Eyeliner
- Support, feedback & guidance throughout
- Sign offs & certificates
- Live demos and model practice
- Case studies & practical sign off
But with Allure Beauty Group your training doesn't stop there, we feel there are additional modules that are essential to your success.
We feel the training is step 1 in your journey and there are other factors we will prepare your for, for example:
- Additional support and guidance outside the training hours
- A full aftercare program - we will be there for your first treatment outside the classroom!
- Client management - build and gain experience in managing your client base successfully
- Business modules - Business growth, marketing, Social media, diary management
- Advanced workshops - drawing practice, colour theory
Through our experience these are the challenges most new technicians face when leaving the class room which a standard training course won’t prepare you for.
Why Choose Allure?